Support Breast Cancer Research and Help Sarah Make it to the Final Round!
TAMPA, FL, August 31, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Sarah Elrod is killing it in the Fabulous Over 40 contest held by New Beauty Magazine and Fabulous Over 40 to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation. She has come in 2nd inching in and out of 1st place throughout the 3 rounds that have been held so far.
This Thursday marks the night where the final top contents will be chosen. That is right folks, Sarah needs your votes now more than ever. She has to come in first in her group in order to advance.
Elrod, a graphic designer/writer/social media mogul who works with people and businesses throughout the country, is participating among more than 1000 women nationwide who threw their hats into the ring.
“I feel ageless and at 46 am living my best life,” said Elrod, who will celebrate her 47th birthday on Valentine’s Day this coming February and added that her husband who competes in Men’s Physique Body Building helps her stay in great shape.”
After a slew of health problems spanning a decade, she is finally past them and healthy once again saying these events have left her humbled and grateful.
The winner will be announced in October following the next two rounds of voting. That lucky winner will receive $40,000, a “Spa-cation” in Arizona, and be featured in a two-page spread in New Beauty Magazine. The national print and online publication focused on the beauty industry, including information on makeup, skincare, and spa products and treatments.
When asked what she would do with the prize money, Sarah said, “Jump up and down yell “WhOhOooo!” (I mean, come on, what would you do?) LOL Once I calmed myself: I would divide it up like this: $10K invest. $10K to enjoy with all of my friends and family, including visiting my aunt and dad who I haven’t seen in a few years now due to distance and I miss them terribly. They are the only blood family I have left. With the remaining $20K I would get to live out my dream of being the “good deed fairy”. Helping with a hand up, not out.
Anyone can cast one FREE vote per day on the Fab Over 40 website and purchase additional votes for $1 apiece.
Fab Over 40 will donate 75 percent of contest proceeds to the national nonprofit, which provides services including early detection and diagnosis resources and support for people undergoing breast cancer treatment. The other 25 percent will cover the cost of administration.
Elrod said the contest first came across her radar a few weeks ago. She submitted her information and heard back from the organization that she had been selected to participate.
“And so, I loaded up all the photos that I could,” said Sarah, whose page on the Fab Over 40 website includes a brief question-and-answer, as well as photos of herself which we found witty and charming. Her profile is outstanding and exemplifies exactly what younger women hope to become at her age.
Since voting opened, Sarah said she’s been promoting it on her personal social media pages and talking it up with friends. She has been adding photos to her profile throughout the entire process and has outdone most of the other competitors by also creating her own promotional memes.
The second round of voting closes Thursday at 10 p.m., and Sarah is confident and very hopeful that you will decide she is fabulous and will help vote her into the final round.
Visit https://votefab40.com/2021/sarah-elrod to view Sarah’s Fab Over 40 web page, and cast a vote!
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here